Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 171: Play The Powerball Lottery

     I had done the "buy a Powerball ticket" thing way back when I was still doing the "be a vegetarian" thing but my luck was elsewhere cause I didn't win so I couldn't retire early. But then someone told me that you could actually pick your own numbers and enter. I was excited cause it just so happens that the number 25 (along with a few others) have been good to me in the past. So I got the little pamphlet and I filled out out my ticket, making sure to use only the best and luckiest numbers I could think of. Then I simply turned my ticket in to the man with the pierced face at the gas station and waited. I waited till the day after the drawing to look up if I was now insanely rich, but it seems as if there was a slight miscalculation with my lucky numbers. As it turns out, none of them were picked. It kind of sucks but on the bright side, I did just as well in the lottery when I picked my own numbers as when I just went with the numbers that the machine gave me. Oh well, I guess I'll get rich some other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment