Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 365: Pierce My Ear

Not too siked
     Nobody is more bummed out about this challenge than I am. I've never been a fan of dudes with earrings, they're just not my cup of tea. I did an impressive job of resisting the urge to get a piercing for the project, but I guess that now's as good a time as any to finally go through with it. It's my last challenge, why not make it permanent?
     Stefanie was to do the piercing honors, but once she had the gloves on, and the gun in hand, I think she felt more apprehensive than honored. She kept saying that she was gonna mess up and leave me paralyzed, but in time, she came around and (after one failed attempt) got the earring through. It was over in an instant, I now had a pierced ear. It felt like a pinch...and I didn't go all paralyzed and whatnot. So yeah, I've got a metal rod sticking out of my lobe, and it appears to be stuck there for the time being. Pretty cool I guess. I'm not thrilled on it being there, but at least I made my last challenge a memorable one.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment