Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 213: Fro-Yo

     I heard of this store that sold flavored frozen yogurt by the weight and decided to take my brother with me to investigate. It turned out to be a store called the Red Mango, which had about 7different machines (that looked exactly like the soft serve machines from the old ice cream shop I used to work at) each with 2 different flavor spouts. They also had a little salad bar type thing that held any topping from sour gummy worms to fresh sliced kiwi (I got both). Sean and I each got a bowl of fro-yo, mine was a mixture of pineapple, raspberry, blueberry and banana flavors. We picked out our toppings and then placed our bowls on the scale so we could pay. I ended up dropping about 11 bucks for the two of us, which is a bit too much for me, but the treat was pretty darn tasty. The texture and taste weren't as similar to ice cream as I had assumed. It wasn't as sweet, but it was still delicious. I guess I could see myself getting some more frogurt in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment