Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 224: Veggie Energy

     This is one of those novelty looking things you find in the impulse section of most gas stations, which is precisely where I found it. It is a shot of liquid energy that promises to energize with nothing but fruits, veggies and tea extract. The bottle was the same price as a 5 hour energy but it left out all that self guilt that comes with those extreme energy shots. I tried a sample before dumping the contents into my gator-aid (cause I had some serious business to take care of). It tasted like the familiar flavor of V8 veggies, but there was a very mild aftertaste that I assumed to be the pure energy that I was craving so badly. I felt good knowing I chose the same brand (V8) that my grandparents get (cause they surely know whats good for them by now). And it even seemed to boost my energy for the skate session. I only say that because I was eating shit a lot more than I normally due, and I hope it was all of that natural caffeine doing that to me. Long story short, the veggie shot is a healthier way to eat shit when you skate?

No comments:

Post a Comment