Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 218: Ex-lax


Gooooooood Times
     Welp, I had a good run. I made it as long as I could without resorting to a challenge as demeaning as ex-lax, and for a second, I thought I was going to be able to avoid it completely. Unfortunately, my dreams of being laxative-free came to an end on day 218. The silver lining in this story is this; if I was going to force myself to eat ex-lax, this was the day to do it. I don't want to go into detail about my bowels, I'll just let you use your imaginations. So my backed up intestines and I made our way to the store to pick up a bar of chocolate ex-lax. It was cheap, and for the most part, tasted just like chocolate. That worried me because people tend to overindulge in chocolate, and it seems like consuming the same amount of laxative would be a whole lot of bad news. If I made flavored laxatives, I make them taste like kitty litter to prevent anyone from developing an unhealthy dependency on my product (I've heard about these ex-lax junkies on TV before). So yeah, I ate the recommended amount of ex-lax and I made sure that I was within a quick sprint of a bathroom for the rest of the night. I'll let you know that the chocolate ex-lax worked...3 times that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment