Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 215: Arrested Development

     Probably the funniest show I've ever seen. I just started watching it on netflix through my computer not too long ago and have just finished today. I'm counting this as a challenge for two reasons, 1 I have been told by many people over the years that I needed to watch the show cause of how awesome it is, and 2, I have never watched every episode of an entire show before (mainly because I don't have cable...or a TV). I spent the last week and a half or so watching all 53 episodes. It may not be an accomplishment that I'm proud of, but its one to take note of none the less. I watched them all, and they were more than funny. It was a hilarious show that was incredibly witty and complex. There might be something that happened in one episode that comes back later on (like a season or two) to complete the punchline. I couldn't get enough of the show and the characters and the writing. It was all great. Its a shame the show got canceled, but I did find out that the makers are planning on making a full length movie about the show, which I am now extremely excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment