Friday, June 5, 2015

Day 370: Whistle Like A Man

     Ok, it's been a couple of days since the resurrection of this project. I've had some time to get back into the groove and I was feeling good about myself. I say was because I remembered just how frustrating this project can be today. This project can be fun, or painful, embarrassing, downright maddening, and a mix of all of them depending on the day. Today was one of those days. I've been trying to stick with the free challenges as long as I can, but I also want to explore challenges that I will somehow benefit from somehow. With those two pieces of criteria established, it was only a matter of time before I came up with "learning how to whistle like a man" as an idea. If you're not sure what it means to whistle like a man, then I suggest you watch this handy how-to video. 


     Now that you've been briefed on how a pro whistles like a man, watch my attempts. I admit that they are astoundingly terrible, but hear me out. This little snippet of video was the result of over an hour of awful, slobbery, miserable attempts. I locked myself in the corner of my room and told myself I couldn't leave until I made a sound that resembled a whistle. Hate on it if you want, but that was really freaking hard. Oh, and Ryan learned it in like 2 minutes. What a chode.



No comments:

Post a Comment