Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day 385: Pilates

     Stef suggested this one, and it sounded easy enough, so I agreed. Pilates to me just meant holding in farts while we did poses on the floor. Unfortunately, that wasn't Pilates at all. Pilates is hard, like "I'm going to curse now, and be sore later" kind of sore. I only used my own body weight (and to my advantage, I don't have much of it) but I was still dying the entire time. We did the introduction to Pilates video (which I'll post below if you'd like to make a bad decision today) and I'm not sure I'm strong enough to do anything more advanced. I always knew that my core strength was garbage, but after today, I'm rethinking my entire body. The little leg exercise where you lay down, lift your leg and make little circles with your foot sucked so hard. I felt like my hip was going to poop itself and the lady on the screen just kept saying "don't ya feel it in there? That's awesome right?"
     I feel like if I kept this regiment up, then I'd be Mr. Universe material in no time, but I don't know if I have it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment