Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 380: Learn How To Give A Massage

     I liked this one. It's a practical skill that could really score me brownie points with Stef if I ever say something stupid. I looked up some videos and tutorials, but if I'm being honest, these ladies in the videos seemed to be doing just about what I usually would try to do. I picked up some pretty good pointers though, so it wasn't a waste of time or anything. I learned that I should stay away from the spine a bit more, and that I can use my forearm.
     I tested out my new found skills on Stef and even though I don't feel any more equipped to give massages, when I asked her if my massage skills have improved, she replied with a reassuring "totally." Take a look at the video and let me know if it helps.

P.S. I'm always willing to accept massages for people who are practicing their craft. Hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment