Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 151: Orientation

     Probably the most boring thing I have ever done in my entire life. I had orientation for my new job at Target today. I'm excited about the job and everything, but man, that orientation was torturous. I sat in a windowless, florescent lit room for four and a half hours filling out fine print forms and watching sexual harrasment videos from the 90's. The chairs quickly grew uncomfortable and my fellow newly hired co-workers seemed to be feeling the strain as well. There were about ten of us total. We were all exchanging yawns and eye rolls while the videos played on. It wasn't the best time, but at least it's out of the way and at least I got paid for it. I start my first day of training tomorrow.
I was the first one there

No comments:

Post a Comment