Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 159: Animal Fries

     There's no In and Out burgers here in Colorado so we made it a priority to stop at at least one once we got to Cali. In and Out is a super greasy burger joint with a very modest menu. They have a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a double cheeseburger (aka the double double), fries, fountain drinks, and shakes that come in either chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry. We ate a whole bunch of In and Out last time I was in Cali and I always stuck with the double double, some fries, and a shake (sometimes strawberry, sometimes chocolate). It was only until a couple months ago that I leaned that In and Out has a secret menu where you can order a heap-load of foods that are kept on the down low. It was obvious what my challenge was going to be, I had to experience something off the secret menu. After a little research, I decided to go with the animal fries. the IN and Out  Wikipedia page informed me that animal fries were fries that have melted cheese and grilled onions garnished on top of some sauce. I think that the sauce was thousand island dressing but who knows. All I know is that the fries were delicious and that goes for the double double and the shake (strawberry this time) also. I wasn't feeling 100% later that day, but it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment