Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 154: Using a Baler

     I'm just gonna warn you right now that today's challenge is pretty lame. Think of it like several lame new things that hopefully add up to at least a mediocre blog entry. So first my mini new thing today was stocking merchandise. I was assigned to unload a pallet of boxed merch and place it on the shelfs. I finished the project and had all the product out for guests to buy and I broke down all of the boxes for easier despoil. After that, I was learning how to use this machine called the bailer at work. Its like a giant green cardboard compactor. It became my job to fill it with the boxes that I had just broke down. It was fairly strait forward but I was still paranoid that I would break it somehow. I then got off work and went over to Gerke's house. There I partook in a hacky sack circle with him and his friends of space cases. I've always gotten the hippie vibe when I look at Gerke and his hacking skills only solidified it. I tried to play hacky sack back in 8th grade, but I've never had such an in depth tutorial from someone. I was shown some different types of kicks and some terminology. I even found out that some hardcore hacky sackers use special shoe lacing techniques to help their performance. So three lame new things later, the entry is done and I hope it's not too lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment