Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 161: Mohawk

      I've never been a fan of the Mohawk, but I found my self getting a haircut in the bathroom of a motel 8 in California and I had yet to complete my new thing. I was just going to buzz my hair cause the heat was getting unbearable, but Mouse suggested that I sport the Mohawk. I agreed and handed him the clippers. He did a good job cutting my hair, but I long standing disgust towards that particular hair style was telling me to chop it off right then. But I gave it the benefit of the doubt and drove to Walmart to pick up some gel to get full feel of the Mohawk. I felt like an idiot walking around Walmart with a makeshift Mohawk, but then I realized that It was Walmart that I was at and my desire to look presentable vanished instantly. Back at the motel, I styled my hair as much as possible and wore the look long enough to take a picture. Then I grabbed the clippers and went to town on the remaining hair. Moral of the story, I didn't and do not like Mohawks. Lesson learned and reinforced.


I look stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment