Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 271: President


     We had a discussion in my business class today about politics and why anybody would ever actually want to be the president. I myself, would never want to have that thankless job, and that's when I decided that I was going to run for president. My reasoning may seem like a heap of flawed logic but I assure you, it's not as dumb as it sounds. See, I want to run for president, but I don't want to be president. Plus I'm not legally allowed to be president even If I did win. I'm too young and there's probably a thousand other qualifications that I'm missing. But as far as I know (it's important that I stress the fact that I don't know much when it comes to politics), I'm allowed to run as a candidate. I've even started my own campaign. It's gonna be something like this; Kyle Garlock, He's totally unqualified, but at least he's honest about it. As far as my presidential intentions go, I think that we are in what some would call a "shit situation". The economy is in the pooper, jobs are scarce, the public is pissed, the environment is deteriorating, and everyone is getting fat. Who in their right mind would ever want this job? So spread the word, Kyle is running for president. So vote for me...but not enough for me to win, that would be terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment