Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 276: Gatorade and Onion Battery



     My brother told me about a fact that he had heard at school today. He told me that you can charge your iPod with nothing more than an onion that has been submerged in Gatorade for about half an hour. Apparently the electrolytes in the Gatorade will get soaked up in the onion and that is what will power the iPod once you connect it to the onion with the usb cord. I would like to make it very clear that from the start, I didn't think this was going to work. And surprise surprise, it didn't work, just like I predicted. I did everything that the YouTube video instructed, and all I got out of the experiment was a usb cord that had chucks of soggy onion stuck in it. It was a waste of time and onion, but at least now I know not to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment