Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 268: Practice Mindfulness

All of Google's meditation pictures were
too corny, so I used this cute pic of
a penguin. Enjoy.
     This is one of those weirdo meditation experiences I tried. By definition, mindfulness is the trait of staying aware of (paying close attention to) your responsibilities. It's got a lot to do with the whole "right brain" lifestyle. It's basically and exercise that helps you to "live in the now". Try to become more aware of your surroundings and the perception of your world. It deals with sensations like smell and touch. I tried it and thought that it was pretty cool actually. Many of the videos encouraged me to observe sensations that I was already experiencing so I could really enjoy them. It was weird, but I think I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment