Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 261: Dictionary


     With all this schoolwork and all these blog posts I've been doing lately, you'd think that I be a seasoned veteran with words by now. Unfortunately, that's not the case. My vocabulary isn't up to par. That's why I've decided to take on the daunting task of actually reading the dictionary. That's right. I went to the thrift store and bought the fattest dictionary I could find just for this challenge. So far, what I do is read it as if it really was a book. If I come to a word that I don't know, I highlight the word so I can later write it in a notebook that I will study from. Honestly, I don't know if I have the will to make it though the entire book, but I just plan on taking it word by word and see how far I get. If all goes well, I'll finally know what the hell pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is.

No comments:

Post a Comment