Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 277: Start A Petition

     I've already done the 'sign a petition' challenge, so I felt like it was time for me to step it up and start my own petition. I brainstormed with my father about what cause my petition was going to focus on, when he gave me a great idea. He told me to start a "petition to end petitions". I took his advice and have started my very own anti-petition, petition. So if your sick and tired of being asked to sign your signature to help some cause or to start a movement, this is the petition for you. If we're successful, this will be the last time you'll be asked to sign a list for a cause. If for some reason your actually interested in this bad idea, come find me and sign this puppy. For those of you that aren't graced with my presence but would like to support this cause, I'm working on an online petition signing form. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment