Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 264:Fresh Ground Coffee


     I was wondering through the isles of the grocery store like I always seem to do whenever I cant think of a challenge to try when I came to a stop at the coffee grounds isle. I stood in front of a wall of  coffee ground flavors. There was everything from pumpkin spice to french vanilla to some sort of chocolate flavor. It was pretty awesome, and a tad bit overwhelming as I struggled to choose just one flavor to go with. In the end, I went with the french vanilla beans. I filled my little bean bag with the flavored beans then dumped them into the store's coffee grinder just like how it was depicted in the illustration. The machine spat the grounds back into the bag and I was pleasantly surprised when I dove in for a whiff. The aroma was enticing especially compared to the smell of that crap coffee I've been drinking lately. I was pleasently surprised again at home once I sipped the fresh brew. That was some good coffee, too bad it was also some expensive coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment