Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 272: Decaf Coffee


     I never understood why anyone would ever drink decaf until I started drinking coffee. It seemed backwards to me. Cause people drink coffee to get energized and all twitchy, at least, that why I do. But after a few solid weeks of coffee drinking, I found myself craving it. The problem was, I was craving coffee at like 8:00 at night. Thus the idea for a decaf drink was born. I drove down to the ol Caribou Coffee joint and picked up one decaf cup to sip on while at the skatepark. It was a little strange drinking the coffee at first. I was about an hour away from bed but I was sipping some java. Other than that, it was all pretty normal. I drank my coffee and skated the night away, and kept the twitching to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment