Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 273:Fill Up With Premium Gasoline


     Not much to say about this challenge, other than I suckered myself into paying more money for the same amount of gas. See, I spent the entire day cleaning. I was cleaning my room, and the new jazz room (complete with a record player that I bought off craigslist) and I finished off the night by changing the oil and cleaning my car. I was feeling generous and decided that I would treat Little Debbie (my car) right, by filling her up with premium gas. Honestly, the only thing I know about premium is that it's more expensive. I don't know if it's worth it by any means, but that didn't matter, Miss Debbie deserved it. So Sean and I drove down to the gas station where I proceeded to spend too much money on gas, then we bought a couple bags of sour gummy worms to punctuate a very successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment