Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11: Movie Marathon

I think that it goes without saying that I felt like shit today. If you have already read my previous entry, you would know that I had the pleasure of barfing my guts out for all of last night. I wasn't feeling too hot and didn't really want to do much of anything. I sat on the couch under a large blanket with a near by just-in-case-you-need-to-hurl-again trash can watching movies for most of the day. I kept watching until that turned into all of the day. Thats the only thing that I've done today, watch movies, which, is new I guess. I've never just wasted an entire day on movies.
I tried it once, in the backyard of my neighbors house. We wanted to break the world record for the longest movie marathon. So, about 5 of us 12 year olds stocked a small tent full of Zebra Cakes and Cheeto's with an even smaller T.V. in hopes of breaking a record and bringing pride to our small town for making constant movie viewing history. If I recall correctly, I believe that we made it through about half of the first movie (Liar Liar with Jim Carrey) before the snacks ran out and our attention spans ran out.
So I guess my movie marathon will have to suffice because I wasn't feeling up to doing much more than being awake and the crappy weather outside made me feel better about wasting my day in front of the boob tube. I'm feeling better now so tomorrow's challenge shouldn't be so pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, zebra cakes. haha. You gotta start incuding pictures with your challenges! I want to see these challenges in action!

    ReplyDelete