Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18: Make Pudding

Although I have been fooled before,
this is pudding, not mayonnaise.
     I was craving some pudding at work tonight, which was convenient because I had never made pudding before. As it turns out, every aspect of pudding is convenient. I just picked up a box of instant pudding at the convenience store, conveniently mixed the two ingredients (that pudding powder and 2 cups of milk) in a bowl  for a couple minutes, and let it it cool-set in the fridge while I watched T.V. (which was probably the most convenient step of all). It was pretty tasty, and time efficient. And I'm all about being good with time now because school starts tomorrow and I've got two jobs to juggle in. So that may mean that I need to do some lame goals for a couple days (kinda like this one), or at least until I get in the flow of being busy as all hell. Verdict: Pudding is delicious and convenient, and I don't have any time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment