Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 43: Plant Something (Watermelon)

     I had my heart set on doing the salt water cleanse for yesterday's challenge but a friend of mine talked me out of it and said that there were way better things for me to do other than spend my night violently pooping. So, we went around town trying to find new and exciting things for me to try. But not much turned up. It was already late and I was tired. We found ourselves inside the garden section of a Walmart when it became apparent that I had yet to get into the gardening business. I picked up a little pouch of watermelon seeds (cause watermelon is delicious) and planted them in the backyard. It wasn't until after planting them that I realized that the cold weather will probably freeze them instantly. So, chalk that up to another lame, but completed challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment