Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 44: Twitter

     I signed up for the tweeting phenomenon today, and thats honestly something that I never thought I would say. I guess I had to see what all the buzz was about. The idea for the challenge came from my sister. She texted me "It's not as gay as some people describe it. I signed up for an account today and it keeps you updated on your favorite famous people". Oddly that wasn't really the selling point, because I don't really have very many favorites when it comes to famous people. I stray away from celebrities and gossip magazines. But I needed a new thing, and twitter was it. So I signed up for it, set a profile pic, and "followed" a couple people(twitterers? twittiteers? twittographers?). If anyone feels the need or desire to check out my account, feel free too, or not, no pressure, really, this is kind of a run-on sentence. So yeah, thats it. laterrrr.

da link: http://twitter.com/#!/medeyum

No comments:

Post a Comment