Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 50: Voice-your-opinion

     Day 49's challenge felt really good to do. I felt like giving that homeless man a free lunch defiantly brighten up his day and brought me some much needed karma points. That being said, I totally did a completely lame challenge for day 50. I feel like it was deserved, like I'm canceling each other out. I don't want to be doing only really awesome, super fantastic, charitable challenges left and right. I'd get burnt out too quickly. That's why I'm evening things out with a random "dud day" (I just coined that one) every now and then. Day 50 was an unmistakable dud day.
     I wanted to try becoming a secret shopper for the day's challenge, but my computer was bugging out on their website so that was a no-go. I searched around google for a while trying to find a challenge where I could take some sort of online survey or something. That rabbit hole threw me towards a website called www.voiceyouropinionnow.com . That's all it was, a site for you to vote on topics and "voice your opinion". I joined and voted on a couple elections (mostly stupid things like what your favorite taste in music is, or how you feel towards plastic surgery). Lame, I know. Giving my unwanted opinion on what "my best workout is" isn't exactly as noble as the challenge before, but whatever. The challenge may be lame, and I may be a lame-lama for counting it, but I don't care, counts in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment