Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 229: Omega 3 slurps

     My mom is into some weird stuff. So it seemed only natural that if I rummaged through her house long enough, I would stumble onto a new thing for me to try. In her kitchen, I found a bright orange box of some hippie looking vitamin packets. They were like those hot sauce packets from Taco Bell, except they were filled with omega 3 instead of diarrhea inducing salsa. So I took the easy way out by snagging the vitamin slurp, eating it, and using it as my new thing for the day (whatever, I've done worse). The only word that could correctly describe the omega thang would be; vitaminy. It tasted like a Caprisun of over-saturated Flintstones vitamins. I don't even know what the hell omega 3 is, so I have no idea if it's new for me or not. All I know is that those packets probably do something good for me, so I'll probably snag a couple more next time I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment