Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 252: Homemade Teeth Whitening

     A helpful YouTube video told me about a cheap and easy way to whiten my teeth, and because I recently got addicted to coffee, I figured teeth whitening couldn't hurt. Check out what the video had to say:
     So I got my dad to try this little home recipe with me. The two of us stood in the kitchen, eyeballing our shot glasses of hydrogen peroxide and water in one hand, and our toothbrushes in the other. We were surprised to find that the taste of the solution really wasn't that noticeable. It wasn't until after I spat it out that the taste kicked in (Guess that's why they call it the aftertaste). Then we both stood silently brushing the acid away. The process is supposed to be repeated a couple more times over a week or so. So I didn't see any results yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment