Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 237: 100 Trick Challenge




     The hundred trick challenge is a skateboarding game of consistency that I made up a while back. It's really simple, but it can get a little tricky. All you do is try and land the same trick 100 times in a row without falling or messing up. Since coming up with the game, I've never beaten it. I've gotten really close once (all the way up to the 96th trick), but never 100. I decided to try the challenge with a super easy trick to increase my odds of success. I went with an axle stall (or 50 stall, or 50/50 stall. whatever you prefer) witch is on of the most basic mini ramp tricks to learn. I did end up landing 100 axle stalls in a row. I didn't have my camera with me and so I just threw in some random pictures/video of me skating to perty up the blog post for ya. It wasn't hard, just really time consuming and it made me pretty dizzy. I admit that this is one of my lame(r) challenges, but it did give me a good reason for an extensively fun mini ramp session.





Here's an old skate video of mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment