Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 250: Presidential Prep

VOTE FOR ME!!
     I am usually proud to say that I don't get into politics. I never thought that I would bother with that whole voting thing, and I always saw politicians as greedy lying scumbags. For the most part this belief still holds true, but now that I'm old enough to vote, I feel like I should have a healthy understanding of what goes on in the political world. I quickly found out that there were wayyyyyyyy more candidates than I assumed there would be. http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/ is a site that seemed to offer some trustworthy info on a surplus of potential presidents. There's no way I could get all the facts on all the candidates before the election. Although I did some very introductory research, I didn't find a candidate that I would put my money on...yet. To make things easy, I think I'll just run for president. Vote for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment