Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 234: Baby Food



     Of course I've had baby food before, but do I remember it? Nope! I thought that I'd take this chance to experience baby food like it was the first time. I picked up a jar of banana flavored baby mush and split it 50/50 with my brother. To be honest, I felt totally retarded when I realized that I was spending my afternoon voluntarily eating baby food with my brother out of boredom. My worries dulled down after I came to the conclusion that baby food isn't that bad. Its got the consistency of apple sauce, and it didn't taste much like any bananas that I had ever eaten, but oddly enough, it was kind of good. My brother took a special liking to the taste and even offered to finish off whatever I wouldn't eat. I don't think that I'll be eating much more baby food in the future, but you never know, maybe I'll get stuck in a serious case of nostalgia sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment