Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 258: Chipotle Cups

     Have you ever noticed the little blurbs and stories that are plastered on the sides of the cups at Chipotle restaurants? They are all written by fellow burrito lovers and submitted online. The stories can be about anything that is Chipotle related. Anything from the food to the straws and lighting fixtures is fair game. If the guys at Chipotle like what you've wrote, they will put your story on their cups for everyone to read. I thought that I'd have a go with this so I decided to write two entries. One was from the perspective of the sneeze guard and the other was about how overwhelming it can be to try to define all the flavors you might experience in your burrito. So they are both sent in and if they actually like them, Chipotle will contact me to let me know that I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment