Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 243: Sudoku

     Sudoku is sweeping the nation, or at least that's what I read on the cover of the Sudoku book I was holding. Before today, I had no idea how to play the game, so I spent about 10 minutes learning the objective and then about 25 minutes trying to actually complete the objective. For those of you that don't know what Sudoku is, it's a puzzle game that uses the digits 1-9 to fill out the game board. The goal is to fill up the 9x9 board with those digits without reusing any of the numbers in the same line, column or square. Each puzzle give you a couple of numbers to start out with but its your job to fill in the rest. My first puzzle took me the better part of a half hour to complete but the four or so that I did after didn't give me as much trouble. I liked the game enough to download the free version onto my phone so I can play it when I should be doing homework and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment