Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 242: CherryTomatoes

     Kelly from work brought in a basket of veggies from her garden with her today and said that we could all take some home. Out of the pile, I found a couple of little red balls that I assumed to be tomatoes. She said that they were and told me that they were called cherry tomatoes. They are those tomatoes that are found in the salads a Wendy's. Some people may be surprised to find that I've never tried one of these, but when you take into account how often I eat tomatoes and how often I go to Wendy's, it makes total sense. In fact, before this project, I didn't even know that I liked tomatoes (well liked them a little). So I took a couple cherry tomatoes home and tried them. One bite was all it took for me to find out that I wasn't really digging them. I think it was because I was just eating them by themselves, there weren't any Wendy's salads nearby. They weren't that great, but no that bad, next time I'll try them in a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment