Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 257: Indoor Camping


     Summer is coming to an end and I'm just now realizing that I still have some summer living do to. I've yet to spend a night under the stars telling ghost stories and peeing on trees (I did spend a weekend at my grandparent's cabin, but that's way too luxurious to be considered camping. So I kicked my brother off the Nintendo Wii so there would be enough room to set up my one man tent in the middle of our living room. I garnished the tent with a sleeping bag and even some candles to add to the effect. I spent the night surrounded in an outdoor atmosphere without leaving the house. The outdoorsy smell that the tent gave off made the experience all the more convincing. From there, Sean and I watched a skate video while I lay sprawled on the floor of the tent. It actually ended being a pretty fun night, but the following morning was bad news for my super sore back. It was still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment