Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 122: Cook Stuffed Peppers


     I was getting buck wild with the cooking and creating yesterday. I decided that I wanted to cook up some ground beef and then add in whatever I felt would taste good as I went along. I tossed in some diced green peppers and taco mix. Then I threw in some salt and pepper cause it makes me look like I know what I'm doing when I do that. Then I cut up some tomato slices and some banana peppers. From there I basically made a double sided toastada with what ever was left in the fridge.
Too much good

Engineering the pepper rack
 It turned out pretty alright, but things got tastier once my dad got home and we began to make stuffed poblano peppers. We stuffed the peppers with some beer battered chicken (courtesy of my dad), cheese and lime juice. I made a little pepper support system with shiskabob sticks and placed them on a cooking rack. We cooked them till the cheese was nice and melty. Long story short, we made some damn delicious stuffed peppers. Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment