Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 143: Starfruit

     You know the drill. I wait till the thin hours of the night to do a new thing for the day and I head over to the grocery store to pick up some exotic fruit of some sort. It may not be the best of challenges, but sure has saved my ass a couple of times before. Tonight was no different. I was wondering around King Soopers looking for the fruit when I stumbled upon this thing called a star fruit. And guess what, it looks looks just like a star...and it tastes just like a fruit. The taste was pretty watered down, but I kind of liked it. Mac and Mouse didn't feel the same way. I really wanted to make the starfruit desert thing that looked totally delicious but we didn't have the time/ingredients/motivation to make it. So like I said earlier, its not the best challenge, but it probably wont be the last time I rely on a crazy looking fruit of some sort to keep this project going.

No comments:

Post a Comment