Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 133: Urine Test/ Shoot A Gun

     Today was a day of all days. I wish I did so many things everyday.
This is the condensed version of what I did: I got two hours of sleep and then woke up at 6 A.M. so I could get a ride to Boulder from Mouse. We enjoyed a couple of Chi Tea Lattes as we drove. He dropped me off at the Boulder skatepark and he left for work. It was just me, my skateboard, and my bike. I skated there for about two hours before heading to the Target there for my job interview. I changed into some more professional looking clothes and spent the next half hour interviewing for a cashiering job (which I got). They then said that I needed to take a drug test before I could start working. So I biked to this place about 5 miles away that studies cups of pee and decide whether or not that person has been on drugs. I peed in a cup and then some, gave it to the lady and went on my way. Heres a couple of pics that I snuck from the pee place.





     Then I met up with my friend Alex who lives in Boulder. We met up at the skatepark and skated there for a couple more hours before riding to his house. There we skated his box for a while as his room mate sold a vespa. Then we biked to the Lafayette skatepark (which is about 16 miles away) and we skated there for a couple hours. Some tricks were landed and some shit was eaten. Then we got a ride back by one of Alex's friends and his truck. Then we drove up one of the mountains of Boulder to shoot some guns. It was a 12 gauge shot gun that had a lot of kick to it. We shot some skateboards and some flying clay pigeons and I actually hit a couple of them. Then we got pulled over on the way back for passing on the shoulder of a highway. Then I biked to the Mac-shack (23 miles) in the dark and almost passed out on the way because I was so tired. I started seeing mirages and stopped at a Safeway to get a couple donuts to keep me going. I made it there and Mouse, Mac, Karen and I drove to Walmart to get a pizza and cookie dough. We watched the Hangover while the food cooked. I stayed long enough to get a couple slices and a couple cookies and then I biked home where I took a much needed shower and then passed out in my bed. So much happened, but the moral of this blog is that my new thing of the day would be that I had never taken a pee test, and I had never shot a gun before. Both of those things were activities that I had no intention of trying today. They kind of just fell into my lap. But it was a lot of fun. Today was a great day. 
I never know what I'm doing

No comments:

Post a Comment