Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 124: Aboriginal Dot Drawings



Crazy coral 
     Here's a weird one for ya. As you may know, its finals week right now and I've been busy with a lot of school and non-school activities. So I haven't had that much time to spend on this little project of mine. And it seems like all the free time that I have, I spend on skating or biking around. And today was epically busy cause I played a round of golf after school with Joey. This is where I learned that I'm really sucky at the sport and decided to add golfing to my always growing list of things I cant do.

 So I was skating with my friend Gerke today, and we went back to his apartment to stock up on treats. I was looking around his flat and was amazed by his vibrant salt water fish tanks and random pieces of art on the walls. The fishes are incredible and its pretty obvious that he spends way too much time messing with them. Buts its a beautiful hobby and makes for a great conversation piece. Speaking of conversation pieces, I was talking to Gerke bout the art that he had hung up. One of the pieces was what he called an aboriginal dot drawing. It was just like a normal picture, but it was made up of tiny little dots. And so, because I have no time this week for demanding challenges, I decided to try my very own aboriginal dot drawing. Here's how they turned out.

Not as creepy
This guy is so creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment