Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 135: Acorn Squash

     Sometimes I get the feeling that I waste too much time and money on this project. Today I bought an acorn squash, which looked a lot like a tiny green pumpkin. I hate pumpkin and I could guesstimate that I wasn't going to like it's look-a-like squash either. And guess what? I didn't like it...at all. I actually found myself hurling into the toilet at the Mac-shack shortly after eating it. I knew that I wasn't going to like it, and I knew that I didn't want to spend $2.47 on it, but the project called for it and I went along with it. The way I figure it, this isn't the first time this project has caused me to throw up, and I assume it wont be the last time either. Point is, I don't think that I like squash.
     Here's a couple of pic's of the cooking process


:

No comments:

Post a Comment