Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 131: Garden Burger

     Its crappy outside today. It's also Mouse's birthday and so to celebrate we took cover in a Ruby Tuesday's. It was me, Mac, Mouse, and his girl friend Karen enjoying a delicious lunch and celebrating Mouse's first 20 years. As it turns out, I'm the odd man out when it comes to consuming meat. Mouse, Mac and Karen are all vegetarians and were planning on getting the "garden burger". I guess its like a high quality Boca burger. I've had Boca burgers before and I thought they tasted a little funny and so I decided that (because I was sore from the bike ride challenge and I didn't feel like doing anything else) I would count this garden burger as my new thing. It was crappy weather, and it was a crappy challenge, how fitting. I ended up getting the Hawaiian Garden Burger which means that it had cooked pineapples on it. The three others also got garden burgers and we enjoyed our meal without killing a cow like civilized beings. It was actually really really delicious. The pineapple was great and the burger itself was definitely comparable to a normal burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment