Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 129: School

     I don't know if you guys remember, but Day 19 was my first day at Front Range Community College. I counted it as a challenge because I honestly wouldn't be in college without this project. A lot of my friends think that this project is a stupid waste of time. I get a lot of flag for putting myself in some of these situations (the waxing and the hot wing challenges are great examples). I didn't start this project just because I wanted to do a new thing every day. I started this because I wanted to put myself out there, I wanted to experience as much as I could. It didn't matter if it was the good or the bad or the ugly, I wanted to start experiencing my life, one day at a time. This whole thing is about improving myself and trying anything. Thats why I have devoted so much time and effort into this thing, I just want to see what life has to offer. Now I can say that I have experienced what completing a semester of college feels like, It feels pretty damn good. I got all B's which is alright, hopefully I'll get some A's next semester.

Day 19: College: http://aimforeclouds.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-19-college.html

No comments:

Post a Comment