Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 139: Buy a car

     Yeah, I bought the car. I liked it and I'm going to need it for my new job in Boulder. I like it cause Its small, but its got room to haul stuff around. Thats what I'm looking for. I don't care about cosmetics, only about how practical it is. But to be honest, I dig how the car looks as well. As far as the specs go, its a 96 Subaru Outback Sport (red)...annnnnnnd thats about all I know about it. I told you already, I'm not a car guy. I know the miles, and the price I paid (both of which are higher than I'd like) and I figured out how to work the radio and even how to pop the trunk. I use my blinkers when I change lanes and I stop for pedestrians, shouldn't that be all thats expected of me? I don't care about timing belts and radiators.
Her name, is Fireball...or the Flaming Tomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment