Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 68: Use A Public Library

     I was at the library with my friend Mac so he could print out a couple tax forms and I realized that I had never actually used a public library. I mean I've been to a library and I've rented books from them, but those were always for school assignments. I have never rented a book out of shier interest in reading the book. And I find that weird considering how much time I spend reading and writing. I buy books and whatnot, but I have never rented them, so thats what I did. I browsed the mothball scented isles of the library and found the dinosaur section, bingo. Dinosaurs are so much cooler then almost anything in my book. I skimmed the section and picked out Dinosaurs: the complete guide to dinosaurs. I figure, any self respecting dino-connoisseur wouldn't be caught dead without it. So I got that, then I headed over to the outer space area, another interest of mine that is so much cooler than most other things. I picked up this book Far Out, the vivid pictures look promising for a good book. I've been glancing through them and have decided that the shamosaurus is the coolest dino ever, and orion's belt is pretty awe inspiring. The books are awesome and library is pretty swell aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment