Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76: Invest In The Stock Market

OK. Check this out. I'm going to attempt to post this blog entry by texting it through my phone. I'm sitting here, making waffle cones at work and updating my blog at the same time, isn't technology just awesome?!  And whats even more impressive is that i am not going to count cell phone blogging as my new thing, man im cool! So I'm going to apologize for all the typos and what not beforehand. I'm terrible with touch screens but ill do my best.
     So I has a meeting with this guy dick jones the other day. It was a meeting to discuss getting my dad and I into the stock market. My grandpa has been investing into stocks for a while now And has been eager to get us set up. So we talked about the market and how that whole tsunami in Japan will affect prices and stock world wide. I thought it was kind of like a potentially high risk game where you take an analysis of the world around you and plan your investment strategy accordingly. It can definitely be risky, but also rewarding. We had that meeting two days ago and today was when I officially got into the market. I out some moneys into a certain stock that I'm not sure if I should say the name of. Let's just say that I put x amount of money into x-stock. So that was my new thing for the day. A potentially life changing new thing.
     I'm getting the feeling that this post might suck. I'm trying to type an entry onto a touch screen the size of a deck of cards, people keep coming in for ice cream, waffle cones are getting burnt and my thumbs are too fat for this keyboard, oh well.
     Oh and I did a mini new thing earlier today.  I revised my resume with the help of my mom, and let me tell you. It looks goooood. I might post it on here once I'm off work. But that's about it. My thumbs are actually getting sore so I'm going to call it quits. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment