Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 73: Eat A Duck

     So I was working the other night and was in the mood for some old fissioned Chinese take-out. It just so happens that Heaven Dragon (famous for serving the likes of president Bush) is in the same strip mall as my work. Kevin and I were browsing through the menu and decided to go with the duck. I was inspired to try it cause apparently thats what president Bush gets every time. Actually, he gets the peking duck, which is like 30 bucks. So we went with the economy duck, a half serving of the roasted and a half of the smoked. We got the food and chowed down as much as possible whenever we weren't serving fat people. Heaven Dragon threw in some rice and fortune cookies. I defiantly preferred one of the ducks over the other, the only problem was, I had no idea which one was which. The sauce was delicious and so was the noodles. All around good meal and at a moderately affordable price. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment