Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 102: Try Mud Masks

Welp, thats creepy
     This one came outta left field. I was working and trying to brainstorm what I could do for the project when I got the idea that I hadn't done a challenge where I hurt myself in a while. Thats when I got the idea to wax my legs. It would be a totally comical challenge and yet, be some much needed man-scaping (Hell yeah manscaping). So Mac and I checked out the situation at the grocery store. Turns out, that wax stuff is a little pricey. I cant be spending too much money on each and every one of these projects, I'd be even more broke than I already am. So we went with a more financially friendly approach, mud masks. They were only like a buck or two, it would still count as some man-scaping, and it wouldn't be a painfully traumatising experience (thats a win-win in my book). The directions were simple; rub on face. We did as the packet said, and even cut up some cucumber to place over our eyes for whatever reason people actually do that. Other that the cucumber giving off a burning sensation on the eyeballs, it was a pretty cool experience. The mask began to harden and you could feel it getting down on some pore cleaning action. I washed my face off, cut up some cucumber to munch on, and went home for some nap nap time. I find that I enjoy these non painful challenges very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment