Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 107: Wax My Leg

couple of idiots


     I'm just on a roll with these pain filled challenges lately. So I helped Mouse move into Mac's apartment and for some reason, that gave me the idea to try waxing. I knew it hurt, but I didn't think it could hurt that bad. So I picked up the waxing starter kit and allowed Mouse to go to town on my hairy leg. We placed the pads on the hair of my shin and pressed hard to make sure as much of the wax got on me as possible. Once the pad was securely cemented onto my leg, Mouse would yank it off in a sort of band-aid peeling fashion. We did this about ten times on my right leg, we spared my left leg so I would have something to compare the wax job to. This project has gotten to the point where I don't even second guess doing things like this. I got the idea to wax my leg, and within seconds, I was ready to rip my hairs out. I don't know if its just me being and idiot, or if its dedication to the project. All I know is that I spent last night letting my friend rip off my leg hair with super adhesive pads when I should have been sleeping. I did that just so I can continue with the project and afford myself more opportunities to make a complete ass of myself. This is only day 107, imagine what I'll be getting myself into around day 360, jeeze.
icky

No comments:

Post a Comment