Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 94: P90X Workout Program

       Yes, thats right, I'm on the program. You might say, hey, that kind of sounds like Day 65: Plymotrics (http://aimforeclouds.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-65-p90x-plyometrics.html). And I'd say, yeah it kind of does, doesn't it. See, that challenge from early March has inspired me to take on the entire program. That challenge was to complete "The mother of all workouts" -that guy in the video. This Challenge to complete the entire program. 12 exercises, 90 days. Today was upper body and back, one of my weaknesses (I don't think I have very many strengths). It was a whole bunch of push ups and pull ups. I definitely have some ground to cover if I want to complete this challenge. The same rules apply as the be a vegetarian for a week challenge (day 32 http://aimforeclouds.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-32-vegetarian.html), which means, this challenge may take more than one day to complete, but it only counts as one day. Hopefully I'll stick with the challenge so I can post updates about how much I suck at working out, but I wont count my workouts as challenges. Well, thats not entirely true. I was thumbing through the workout DVDs and saw that yoga was one of the workouts. I'll probably count yoga as a challenge cause I've never done that. So thats it. 90 days of me sweating and doing butt-in-the-air push ups. Radical.

The workout station

No comments:

Post a Comment