Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 333: Eat An Astronaut Dinner

     I thought that I'd start preparing for my new job as an astronaut by getting used to the lifestyle. I went out and bought me a bag of freeze dried blueberry and granola mix, and a package of freeze dried ice cream to get me started on a moon-walker's diet. Although NASA has yet to hire me (or even call me back), I haven't lost hope. Once they realize how great of a space cadet I would be, they'll be begging me to join them and I'll my stomach will already be adjusted to space food (Ya hear that NASA? I've got great strategic skills too).
     The meal was super easy to make; just add water and stir, and it really didn't taste bad either. If I didn't know better, I would've sworn that I was just eating a soggy batch of blueberry granola. The room-temperature ice cream was good too. It was warm and completely dry and reminded me a lot of cotton candy as I ate it. I'd say it was a pretty successful dinner.


     Now on to bigger and better astronaut related challenges; I think I'll try peeing without gravity or something

No comments:

Post a Comment